We are partnered with a family owned Canadian-Taiwanese manufacturer, Tobi Max, located in Taiwan & China and we stand beside our creators and what they do.
Through working with our manufacturers we can assure the treatment of both the creators milling the fabric, as well as those sewing the pieces and be apart of the process every step of the way.
Partnered with our manufacturer, it is promised that:
- Workers wages are kept over 15% above the industry average with room for promotion.
- Our sewers are never hired on project by project basis, but rather with permanent positions and are offered competitive medical and pension packages.
- Their team of over 80% women are placed in leadership roles with the opportunity for ongoing development.
- Textiles are dyed in blue-sign certified facilities to eliminate harmful substances from the start of the manufacturing cycle.
- Both rainwater and recycled water are harvested to preserve the world's clean drinking supply.
- Renewable wind energy is used to power machines and conserve energy levels throughout production.
- Responsible water treatment programs are valued that prevent destruction to aquatic life.
Simple Littles In Progress: